Event highlights of the panel discussion "Being bold, staying the course: the future for China's economic and financial reform agenda" from the "HSBC Forum: RMB, Reform and China's Global Future" on 26 March 2015 in Hong Kong.
Improve cash flow efficiencies by implementing a corporate purchasing card programme.
A recent survey on proficiency in the international language of business uncovers a few surprises
The transportation giant uses the 20-year-old trade pact to design, build and assemble jets and railcars in Canada, the United States and Mexico.
With expected weakening of the RMB against the CAD dollar in 2015, contracts settled in RMB will be more attractive to Chinese buyers than those denominated in either Canadian or U.S. currency.
Strategies for entering a new market
- How to get started with Canadian customs laws
- Revive Trade, Fuel Growth
- The ‘Neglected’ Mid-Market is Too Big to Ignore
- Premiers pas en matière de législation douanière
- Canadian firms look south of the border to bolster growth
- Coffee-preneur found the perfect brew in Zimbabwe
- Treasury trends in Asia: ‘The road ahead for treasurers’
- Cards strategy: an integral part of effective payments management