La diversification mène au succès international de H2O Innovation
Grâce à son engagement à l’égard du service à la clientèle et à son empressement à effectuer des opérations commerciales en renminbis, un exportateur de la Colombie-Britannique trouve de nouveaux débouchés.
A commitment to customer service, and a willingness to deal in Chinese renminbi, has opened up a wealth of new opportunities for a British Columbia exporter.
A recent survey on proficiency in the international language of business uncovers a few surprises
The transportation giant uses the 20-year-old trade pact to design, build and assemble jets and railcars in Canada, the United States and Mexico.
With expected weakening of the RMB against the CAD dollar in 2015, contracts settled in RMB will be more attractive to Chinese buyers than those denominated in either Canadian or U.S. currency.
Strategies for entering a new market
Canadian exporters bring in hundreds of billions a year. Before companies sell overseas, though, they need to research documentation requirements and understand potential risks.
- Revive Trade, Fuel Growth
- The ‘Neglected’ Mid-Market is Too Big to Ignore
- Premiers pas en matière de législation douanière
- Canadian firms look south of the border to bolster growth
- Coffee-preneur found the perfect brew in Zimbabwe
- Treasury trends in Asia: ‘The road ahead for treasurers’
- Cards strategy: an integral part of effective payments management
- Why are global retailers rushing to secure US supply bases?