The HSBC Group in Indonesia is represented by:
– The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Indonesia (IMO).
IMO has operated in Indonesia since 1884, offering a broad range of banking and financial services to multinational corporations, local businesses and individual customers. IMO serves its customers through 107 service outlets with main branches in 5 major cities.
– PT HSBC Securities Indonesia (HCID).
HCID was established in 1989 and is 85% ultimately owned by the HSBC Group. It is licensed as a broker/dealer of securities and underwriter, with primary services in advisory and debt capital markets.
– PT Bank Ekonomi Raharja Tbk (BER).
A publicly-listed bank, BER was acquired in May 2009 and is 98.9% ultimately owned by the HSBC Group. Its strength is in serving domestic SME and self- employed segments through its 92 service outlets in 27 cities.
Awards for Excellence
– Best International Trade Bank in Indonesia – Trade Finance Magazine (2009-2011).
– Best International Cash Management Bank in Indonesia – Euromoney (2008-2010).
– Best Foreign Islamic Finance Bank in Indonesia (Alpha South East Asia Awards, 2010).
– Country Award for Best Corporate/Institutional Internet Banking in Indonesia – Global Finance Awards (2009-2010).
– Overall Bank – Best Foreign Bank in Indonesia (Alpha South East Asia, 2009).
– Best Co-brand card for HSBC Airasia card (Lafferty Award, 2009).
HSBC Kita is part of HSBC Group’s global commitment to community enhancement in Indonesia based on 5 pillars: Community Investment, Risk Management, Business Development, Carbon Footprint and People & Diversity.
HSBC Global Network
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation
Limited is the founding
and a principal member of the HSBC Group, with over 8,000 properties in 87 countries and territories and is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.