China’s move towards becoming a cleaner and higher value economy will see increased demand for sustainable financial products. According to speakers in Hong Kong at the HSBC forum, Sustainable financing and China’s next phase of growth, which was held on the 26 March 2015, government and private sector institutions must closely collaborate to ensure regulatory integrity, widespread market participation and attractive returns for investors.
Why Amazon opened a shop on Tmall
John Zhu talks about the economic developments around China and RMB
For centuries, ports have played an important role in the economic development of a city — and in today's global economy, port cities remain vital.
Although the RMB is a relative newcomer as a global trade and investment currency, it has evolved quickly as China has implemented a series of reforms to remove financial and bureaucratic barriers to its use
While it hasn’t received the recent media attention of other emerging economies like Brazil or India, Mexico has quietly positioned itself to be a major economic force in the long term.
With 155 stores in the United States and 45 in Canada, company focuses on freshness with made-in-Canada product crossing the border daily
- Parachuting in and out makes no friends in international business
- What’s Driving Mexico's Growth?
- U.S. manufacturer expects entry into Brazil to be worth it despite long regulatory process
- Mexico can be lucrative for businesses that learn the ropes
- Healthy restaurant franchise Froots plans major Mexico expansion
- Beyond BRICs: Meet the next batch of emerging markets
- Moms’ tote bags find new markets after celebrity sightings
- Spotlight on US-based fibres and fabrics producer Propex