Use our interactive Trade Forecast Tool to explore current and future insights into world trade dynamics. Explore top trade routes, toggle between imports and exports, and compare trade activity between countries.View the tool
South Africa’s increase in interest rates this year and rising inflation mean an economy already buffeted by global and local headwinds will also see growth choked off as domestic demand collapses.
The decision to expand overseas requires equal attention to a new market’s culture and perceptions.
One key challenge that growing organizations face is the ability to balance rigorous tax policies with evolving business objectives.
China is slowly loosening controls on its currency, which will allow it to invest more abroad
Is Vietnam an Alternative to China?
In the US and Europe, in particular, central banks face a troubling dilemma in 2014: should they tighten monetary policy in response to the improved real economy or keep policy loose in response to an increasing threat of deflation?
Finding the right partners abroad is the biggest challenge to expansion, says founder of Canada-based Endurance Wind Power
- Newsstand chain thriving as print world declines
- Canada knows cold – and a few things about heating
- Asia’s exporters roll-up their sleeves
- Conducting business in Southeast Asia – Networks are the key
- Zone in on global trade
- Ireland regaining its reputation as a hotspot for commerce
- Avoid delays and costs when trading internationally
- India is a tough market to crack, but the rewards are sweet