The US dollar has gained more than 25 percent against other major currencies in less than a year, and companies with foreign exchange (FX) exposure are feeling the bite. Because the dollar's growth has been so broad, spanning several currencies, companies of all sizes and in all industries with international presence or sales are looking for answers.
Harness big data to streamline treasury activities and better manage liquidity through international growth and expansion.
Cross-currency transactions can be cumbersome, costly, and complex, but FlexRate brings certainty, efficiency, and transparency to any distributor with foreign trading partners.
For centuries, ports have played an important role in the economic development of a city — and in today's global economy, port cities remain vital.
While it hasn’t received the recent media attention of other emerging economies like Brazil or India, Mexico has quietly positioned itself to be a major economic force in the long term.
With 155 stores in the United States and 45 in Canada, company focuses on freshness with made-in-Canada product crossing the border daily
- Mexico can be lucrative for businesses that learn the ropes
- Use Data to Build Stronger International Connections
- Meet the powerhouse firm monetizing your favourite Internet videos
- Oprah puts maker of women’s pants on the map
- Poland an economic bright spot on European map
- Wind turbine maker rides the green energy wave to Europe
- Newsstand chain thriving as print world declines
- Canada knows cold – and a few things about heating